delicious library

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by iSaygoodbye, Apr 11, 2009.

1. iSaygoodbye macrumors 6502a

iSaygoodbye

i just downloaded delicious library 1. i was wandering if its possible to self organize my stuff? cause im weird and want it all in a certain order and i cant figure out how to self organize

2. cuestakid macrumors 68000

Could you explain a little more how you want to "self organize"? Also, Delicious Library is now at version 2-is there a reason you dont have that version?

3. iSaygoodbye thread starter macrumors 6502a

iSaygoodbye

version 2 only runs on leopard. i wanna be able to put the books where i want them on the shelf,dragging and dropping doesnt work

4. cuestakid macrumors 68000

If you are talking about being able to move any item anywhere you want,I dont think there is any way to really self sort- the only way i can think of is to add comments to the items that you want to sort and then create smart folders based on those comments. Delicious Library does however allow for all kinds of sorting of varying kinds of information-if you click on title, you will see all kinds of ways to sort

5. iSaygoodbye thread starter macrumors 6502a

iSaygoodbye

nevermind. i got rid of it. half the artwork was different sizes and it just annoyed me