Delivery Details from 02

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Ancient Imhotep, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Ancient Imhotep macrumors newbie

Ancient Imhotep

Guys,

Just been checking around the O2 website and found that they have updated the information regarding delivery on their order tracking information.

</H2>
    This indicates that all iPhone 3G orders will be shipped on Thursday for delivery on Friday, not a single one will be delivered before then.

So if you managed to get your order placed and have an order number then you can check delivery status using the DHL website from Thursday evening.

My guess is that the status of orders won't get updated until tomorrow at the earliest as they start scanning the parcels onto the lorries.

2. philgilder macrumors 68000

we knew all this before... it has been like that on o2 for ages. o2 even said clearly they will ship out thursday for friday delivery, and will text you to let you know its on its way

where did neiltc13 post go??? anyway...

it would have been helpful, but i remember being told this/reading it as i was ordering...

3. Ancient Imhotep thread starter macrumors newbie

Ancient Imhotep

Sorry if you all already knew how to track your orders once they ship, thought I was helping.

4. neiltc13 macrumors 68040

neiltc13

Of course they're not going to arrive until Friday. O2 have said this all along.

5. brianjcameron macrumors member

My tracking data is now up. My parcel left o2 at 1.50am this morning 10th July. Should be with me tomorrow! Jobs a good one o2!

Brian