Delivery period for purchasing iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by chillynout, Nov 6, 2010.

1. chillynout macrumors newbie

I just purchased an iPhone 4 online last November 4. Delivery date is set on December 1. Is there a chance of actually getting the unit earlier than what was initially set? My shipment address is in Winnipeg, MB.

Based from all the forums I've seen, actual delivery date was 2 - 3 weeks after purchase. But that was way back June - July, when iPhone 4 was really in demand and stocks were low. I'm hoping that would change since iPhone 4 has been up in the market for 5 months now.

2. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

[​IMG]
    Both capacity options are showing a 24hr shipping window (excluding sundays), Dec 1st doesn't seem right, I'm sure you'll get it sooner. It will more likely ship within 24hrs from when you placed your order, and it will be delivered based on standard shipping, or sooner if you paid for 2nd or overnight shipping.

3. chillynout thread starter macrumors newbie

Apple.ca actually says it leaves Apple in 2 weeks. But the delivery date indicated in the purchase confirmation shows almost 4 weeks delivery period. I just wanted to see if there is a possibility of getting it earlier. :)

4. Goldinboy17 macrumors 65816

Goldinboy17

Canada shipments are pretty dang slow. I'd expect a two week wait honestly, I've seen a lot of other Candians justly complaining about this. The US Apple store has a 24 hour wait time, AT&T has "up to a week."

5. SnowDX macrumors 6502

What's the ship date say? Mine was supposed to ship Oct. 19 and be delivered by the 26th. It shipped the 18th and was here the 21st. So, although it shipped pretty much on the 3 week mark (ordered mine when it said 3 weeks), the shipping time frame was quite a bit quicker than specified.

6. chillynout thread starter macrumors newbie

That's great news!! Mine says it ships on the 22nd and delivers on the 1st of December. Hopefully, I get mine on the week of 22nd. :)