Delivery time

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by haien, Oct 23, 2013.

1. haien macrumors newbie

I ordered the high end rMBP 15" since apple "forced" me to go for the high end model since the low end doesn't have a dGPU.

I ordered it a few hours after the keynote and estimated delivery date is 28th of october, on monday. The package was shipped today from the Netherlands and I have received a tracking number for UPS.

So the question is: even though est delivery is on monday (28th), is there a possibility that I get it on friday the 25th?

I live in Sweden.

2. Amerzel macrumors newbie

I think it's possible. UPS should be able to provide you with an estimated arrival date if you have a tracking number.

3. sarakn macrumors 6502a

sarakn

Hmmm... was yours a BTO? I ordered yesterday evening - 15"/2.6/16GB/1TB - and still no shipping email. All I got was an email stating they were preparing my Time Capsule for delivery.

4. Millionaire2K, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2013

Millionaire2K macrumors 6502a

I ordered the exact same as you (assuming you got dgpu) 5 mins after the store came back online.

Mine did not ship yet either. stock always ships faster then our custom builds.

5. haien thread starter macrumors newbie

Mine was not BTO, the standard high end rMBP: 15.4/2.3GHZ/16GB/512GB/GT750M

It said ships within 24hrs, and it did.

I cant track the package yet, I guess I will be able to do that tomorrow.

6. Millionaire2K macrumors 6502a

Stock builds ALWAYS ship faster.

7. haien thread starter macrumors newbie

Yep :), but the million dollar question is: will I get the it on friday? :DDDD

8. sarakn macrumors 6502a

sarakn

You lucked out; in fact, I think non-US customers lucked out because they are receiving their orders a lot sooner. I have an Apple Store less then 3 miles from me in Chicago, yet I have to wait about a week. Let's just hope my order is being built so fast, they have no time to update shipping and I get it this Friday with my Time Capsule. I hope.

9. Millionaire2K macrumors 6502a

We can hope.

PS. I'm in King of Prussia PA.

10. haien thread starter macrumors newbie

Got the tracking number for UPS and the expected delivery is now on friday the 25th, yay!