Delivery via UPS

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by skodasuck, Oct 31, 2007.

1. skodasuck macrumors newbie

don't know whether this is the right forum, but..

I have ordered a new macbook and it is being delivered via UPS,
    on the apple site it says expected arrival 31/10/07,
    Checked the UPS site and it says 'in transit' at the top of the page but then ea of 1/11/07.
    Then further down the page it says 'out for delivery' already.

I thought that 'out for delivery' mean't it is on a lorry to my house,

Anybody had the same?? I really need to know when its going to get delivered as I have better stuff to do than wait for it at home if it isn't on it's way.

Thanks guys.:cool:

2. Paulsan macrumors member

If it says "Out for Delivery" on the UPS webpage, that means it is on the truck to be delivered to your house at some time today.

3. skodasuck thread starter macrumors newbie

yeah thats what I was thinking, it just got me worried because it has the date as tomorrow.

Thanks man, if anybody else has seen it happen differently let me know, cheers.

4. skodasuck thread starter macrumors newbie

5. roblyh macrumors member

Congratulations to you! Is your order came in "Drop In" Leopard DVD or preloaded with full Leopard DVD? I read from other thread http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=375650 regards to this matter. I like to order online but I want it with full leopard DVD. Thanks

6. GSMiller macrumors 68000

GSMiller

Why was yours delivered UPS? Mine have always been delivered FedEx. With the way UPS has handled my packages in the past I would not trust them with a computer :eek: