Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Original poster
Feb 19, 2005
I tried to find a thread like this but basically I'm looking for a Dell coupon code that can be used on a display. Any takers? Is this the wrong forum? I only ask about it being the wrong forum because these codes are typically free but if someone needed to profit from it then lemme know. :)

xfiftyfour

macrumors 68030
Apr 14, 2006
Clemson, SC
I see the ones giving money off if you have an EPP program, but they're not telling me whether it's good for a display.
When I bought mine, it was a home E&A coupon, good for the 2007wfp and the 2407wfp, but not the 30-incher.

The home coupons are hard to come by, but there are plenty of small business ones like this that cover the LCDs. I don't know if Dell has any sort of verification process..

Grimace

macrumors 68040
Feb 17, 2003
with Hamburglar.
Has anyone recently used a Dell Coupon (especially the 15% off coupons found on Ebay) for camera purchases on Dell's website?

I was looking for a new DSLR and thought a $10 eBay investment might be just the ticket. Or, too good to be true?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.