Dell Rumors <-- LOL!

katie ta achoo

macrumors G3
May 2, 2005
FINALLY

I keep threatening to leave and go to Dell Rumors and I guess I can now!

/I KID!
//I love you all
///but not that punk PlaceofDis :p

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
katie ta achoo said:
FINALLY

I keep threatening to leave and go to Dell Rumors and I guess I can now!

/I KID!
//I love you all
///but not that punk PlaceofDis :p
no the love for me! :(
(and you wonder why my self esteem is low :rolleyes: )

hmm ive seen dellrumors.com, it is funny, but gets old fast too

biohazard6969

macrumors 6502a
Feb 23, 2005
toronto canada
um no kidding its old, the latest entry on it is july 28! :eek:

EDIT: and why are there mac references EVERYWHERE on the site, the vista wallpaper, the "axim shuffle" (GIVE ME A BREAK!!!)

katie ta achoo

macrumors G3
May 2, 2005
PlaceofDis said:
no the love for me! :(
(and you wonder why my self esteem is low :rolleyes: )

hmm ive seen dellrumors.com, it is funny, but gets old fast too
Psh. <3

biohazard_6969 said:
um no kidding its old, the latest entry on it is july 28!

EDIT: and why are there mac references EVERYWHERE on the site, the vista wallpaper, the "axim shuffle" (GIVE ME A BREAK!!!)
maybe it's July 28, 2006! Their rumors are so ahead that the site was written in the FUTURE!!!

/got nothing

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
russed said:
isn't dellrumors done by someone on the forums here?
I'm pretty sure it is, I'v seen this site posted here before. It's still prety funny thologh.

ham_man

macrumors 68020
Jan 21, 2005
biohazard_6969 said:
You didn't think it was real, did you...? :eek:

mcadam

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2004
københavn
russed said:
isn't dellrumors done by someone on the forums here?
Yup, it is. Don't remeber who. He revealed himself in a thread similar to this, when dellrumors was all new and shiny.

I think it's pretty funny.

A

Will Cheyney

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2005
United Kingdom
LOL. This amused me:

7/28/2005 - Longhorn Beta released today

As most of you know, Longhorn – now called Windows Vista – had it’s first beta release today.

Detailed reports are sketchy, but one source did provide us with a screenshot of Windows Vista’s brand new user interface. While it will no doubt undergo some changes between now and the final release (still 18 months away), sources are saying the new interface is already proving to me much easier to use, very fast, and extremely intuitive. See screenshot below:

Laser47

macrumors 6502a
Jan 8, 2004
Maryland
I found this halarious
“Your files, a million different ways.

“The Axim Shuffle provides unparalleled ease-of-use when accessing your files on the go. Simply plug your Axim into any Dell PC and hit the ‘launch’ button, and your files will open in random order. Forward and Backward buttons provide an easy way to skip certain files.

“The Axim Shuffle even plays sound effects when opening and closing files so you always know what’s going on. You’ll hear a friendly ‘woooSSHH’ when opening files, and a ‘SHWWwooop’ when closing them. Up and down buttons control the sound effect volume.”

Seasought

macrumors 65816
Nov 3, 2005
I guess it's funny until it actually happens...not that anything similar has before... ;)

Thomas Veil

macrumors 68020
Feb 14, 2004
OBJECTIVE reality
Did any of you guys bother to read some of the comments below that mock Vista screen?

Crap… I heard people say that Microsoft was taking cues from those idiots at Apple, but I didn’t realize it was this bad.
awesome!! now i can “switch” from tiger to Vista!!
way to go windows! i wish those folks at Apple realise that windows is way ahead of Tiger:)
ZOMG!!$@ FREAKIN AWESOME!!! This blows away CRAPPLE’s clunky OS X Tigger!!! HAHAAHA!!! With this new gui and Microsofts rock solid and battle hardened xp underpinnings Vista is going to the best OS evar!!!
OMG!!! Sooo FOMG!!!! I’m gonna go and grab this and spend my money and use this great OS!!!

Will DELL release their 21? optimusprime labtop with this OS as well??

this vista gonna **** osx tiger all over in 270000 ways!!!!
OMFGWTF you mac people are so stupid, this is all a ****îng joke, writen by apple people AS A JOKE people joke in the comments too.
Apple innovation….don’t make me laugh. They do take existing ideas and do them very well, but little original thought.
What a bunch of maroons! :p :p :p