Dell Stuido 540 to install MAC

Discussion in 'macOS' started by rofo86, Jul 25, 2011.

1. rofo86 macrumors newbie

Hi there I have my own Dell Studio 540 PC Desktop here some information Intel Core 2 Duo CPU 2.93 GHZ 4.00 GB 64 Bit window 7 I already buy a MAC CD Software to install MAC Program there is not working at all not successful so I already buy a new Hard Drive its will be match with Mac program with window 7 also I put cd Iboot on it its working and change to MAC CD its working everything is perfect show background of apple with loading bottom few mins later its show small icon circle with \ I knew its Hard Drive issues and I going to format new HD and install MAC there is not SUCCESSFUL! I need some help with my solve problem please? Thanks lot have a great day! :)

Roman

2. old-wiz macrumors G3

You can't simply pop in an OSX install DVD into a Windows PC and install OSx.

3. rofo86 thread starter macrumors newbie

finally its working BUT during the installing few mins suddenly its freeze the mouse point doesn't moving at all. Do u know how to solve it? :)

4. old-wiz macrumors G3

Meh..... You need to go to a forum that focuses on this, such as insanelymac.com.

You can't simply install OSx on a windows machine without lots of monkeying around and making sure the hardware is compatible.

You obviously don't know enough about doing a hackintosh to do it yourself, so look for help on a forum that specializes in it.

5. rofo86 thread starter macrumors newbie

I understand you and I already buy a new HD there is no window I plan to have full MAC program but I don't need a window 7 so I took few hours its wont work at all so I plan to get HD back to the store and money back its seem waste of my time to spend for like 2 weeks.