[Demo] iPranks Demo Video

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Chris Stroud, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Chris Stroud macrumors member

I have made this thread and video for several reasons.

1.) iPranks has seemingly gained recent support for no apparent reason. We haven't worked on the project in about a month since we have had finals etc.

2.) We want to give s little more than a screenshot. This video is FAR from perfect, as it was my first, but I was really just trying to show you guys what this is capable of doing... and trying to get some people to post ideas for what should be included next.

I have made a temporary page for the project here and I hope you guys will post or email me feedback. I understand how buggy the application is and we have that as our priority before we go adding a bunch more crap, but we would like to know what else to add because features are limited right now.

btw: I think I sound Irish in the video... I'm not, I just kinda have my own accent lol. I really have a kinda southern accent :p

Lets hear some good feedback

2. Van Wildonher macrumors 6502a

3. Chris Stroud thread starter macrumors member

lol, I tried... and when I got it on Youtube it sucked in quality. I will look at other encoding options on the Public release guided tour. sorry.

4. Van Wildonher macrumors 6502a

I still have to wait 22 more minutes for it to finish downloading.... what is the software about? I don't think everybody wants to download a that large of a file if they don't know what it is.

5. maxxscholten macrumors regular

22 minutes?:eek: Time to switch to fiber optics!:D

6. waterskier2007 macrumors 68000

waterskier2007

7. Van Wildonher macrumors 6502a

IN MY DREAMS!!!!!! Where I live it's $380.00 a month for 512k

8. Chris Stroud thread starter macrumors member

I know... this was to show what it can currently do

nothing more. I just need to know what you guys like/don't like or want to add.

9. sowlerrmgh macrumors member

10. Chris Stroud thread starter macrumors member

Well, you must not have anyone to mess with. This is a great utility, well it will be once we get them coded in lol

11. Van Wildonher macrumors 6502a

So this is basically allowing you to see what the another person is doing on their iPhone? Isn't that illegal?

12. Chris Stroud thread starter macrumors member

I don't think it's illegal. At least it isn't to my knowledge. That isn't the soul purpose of the application though. That is a utility to benefit the Application and help it perform what it was written to do.