Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HBOC

macrumors 68020
Oct 14, 2008
SLC
OP, is this for high school graduation or college graduation? Also, the way you explained it, did you all purchase the house together? Seems kinda weird that you would know quite a bit about their finances. My parents wouldn't even tell me how much their house cost, and i am 30 :) (i looked at a flier from a house down the street that was for sale - most likely foreclosed on - to get an idea.. not that i give a rats' ass)

In any case, it does seem kind of weird that they pull in decent money, but can't shell out 2K. Why not just save for 2 months or whatever and then pay cashola? You NEED it right away? They can order it and have it sent to you.

rshillshooter81

macrumors member
Apr 23, 2010
OP, is this for high school graduation or college graduation? Also, the way you explained it, did you all purchase the house together? Seems kinda weird that you would know quite a bit about their finances. My parents wouldn't even tell me how much their house cost, and i am 30 :) (i looked at a flier from a house down the street that was for sale - most likely foreclosed on - to get an idea.. not that i give a rats' ass)

In any case, it does seem kind of weird that they pull in decent money, but can't shell out 2K. Why not just save for 2 months or whatever and then pay cashola? You NEED it right away? They can order it and have it sent to you.

I agree with you. Reading this sounds odd. Why the heck would you wanna know about your parents income or credit honestly? I agree with everyone else, it sounds like either your a liar or they shouldn't be buying you anything.

Take your 500 dollars you claim to have and buy a dell dude...

budugu

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2004
Boston, MA
I agree with you. Reading this sounds odd. Why the heck would you wanna know about your parents income or credit honestly? I agree with everyone else, it sounds like either your a liar or they shouldn't be buying you anything.

Take your 500 dollars you claim to have and buy a dell dude...

Yeah as cyprus hill says ..." save your monies man, save your monies ..." now a days with windows 7 ... there is not that much (1K difference) allure for macosx!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.