Dent on Unibody MacBook (feels like a soft hole)

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by aaquib, Mar 14, 2009.

  1. aaquib macrumors 65816


    Sep 11, 2007
    Toronto, Canada
    There is a very small dent on the top of my unibody MacBook. When running my finger across it, it just feels like it can slide down a bit and then back up. It's extremely tiny but still somewhat annoying to look at. I've never dropped/hit the case so I have absolutely no idea how this would happen. Is there anything I can do? I mean, it looks like a really, really minor smudge but it is still annoying to have to know is always on there.
  2. mathcolo macrumors 6502a

    Sep 14, 2008
    You could have Apple replace it for you if it truly bothers you. Unfortunately, all it will do is put you back $500...

Share This Page