Dented back of touch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Bmizz, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Bmizz macrumors member

So I feel like I just dropped my newborn baby as I have a month old 16gb touch and I dented the chrome back of it. Can apple fix this? If so what do I need to do?

2. BrownManUPS macrumors 6502a

BrownManUPS

Too bad its a month old, I'd say pull the old "it was like that in the box" move....then again you could say its a gift.

At any rate, it was your fault so they won't replace it. They may be able to fix it but probably not for cheap.

3. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

I dropped mine a while back whilst falling in the icy snow. It pissed me off because not only did I drop it looking like an idiot, but I also dented the corner pretty bad.

I took it into the Apple store, politely asked them to replace it because it had locked up a few times even after a format (which technically it did do once) and they replaced it without an issue.

I have found that if you are nice and approach them with respect, they usually take care of you.

4. Bmizz thread starter macrumors member

Anybody know if it is possible to pop the chrome back off the ipod? If I could pop it off I could easily pop out the dent.

5. davidy macrumors 6502

davidy

Not a real answer to your question but how would you have liked this?

Attached Files:

6. BrownManUPS macrumors 6502a

BrownManUPS