Dented My 2011 MacBook!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Zeus86, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Zeus86 macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148a Safari/6533.18.5)

I dont know where the hell the dent came from but my cousin pointed out that there was a dent on the front face of my 13" MacBook 2011. I'm so mad right now it just makes my MacBook look like crap now.
    Does anybody know how much Apple would charge fix this cause I know it's not going to be free?

2. AFPoster macrumors 65816

If you have applecare they'll fix it for free if it came like that, *hint* maybe you received it that way and just noticed it.

From past experiences though, if your cousin pointed it out to you it's probably because he caused the dent and is trying to make it appear as the dent had been there so you don't get mad at him, just an observation.

3. Alaerian Guest

Alaerian

Best bet is to simply call up an apple store or an authorized reseller and get some prices on parts. It costs you nothing but time and you'll get a better and more accurate answer than here.

4. Zeus86 thread starter macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148a Safari/6533.18.5)

nah my cousin did not do it I was using it the whole time and he just pointed it out.