Denver Co Users: 3G Outtage?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SpaceKitty, Jun 30, 2009.

1. SpaceKitty macrumors 68040

SpaceKitty

There are two of use who have noticed since about 3PM that the 3G service would go to 5 bars then no service over and over again and it is still happening. I can't use my 3G S on 3G at all right now, nothing connects.

Anyone else around Denver notice the same thing tonight?

2. JVV33 macrumors newbie

They must have been fixing/adjusting the cell towers in the area. Everything seems to be back to normal, full bars over 3G as of this morning:)

3. realmcenter macrumors member

Well they need to keep fixing it. Right now in my apartment my phone shows 4 bars of 3G reception but if I can even connect to the internet it's incredibly slow. I just did a speed test and it showed a whopping 79Kbps download speed over 3G. And it constantly drops down to 1 bar of 3G service, then goes to no service, and maybe if I'm lucky it'll connect to EDGE. I have to turn off 3G to really have usable cell service. My signal bars jump around like crazy, from 5 bars to 1 or to no service even on EDGE, though, so something might be up with their base station equipment. All I know is I'm glad I have wifi and that at least calls and SMS work if I switch off 3G.

4. aidricksdad macrumors regular

aidricksdad

I'm not in Denver but anyways

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

5. Revelation78 macrumors 68000

Revelation78

Really? It's only 11:52 AM here in Denver. Please tell me where you live so I can visit and "borrow" your time machine.

3G service is fine for me and has been all morning long. I'll keep my eyes open for when 3PM hits to see what happens.

6. SpaceKitty thread starter macrumors 68040

SpaceKitty

Your reading skills suck. Look at the time my post was made, last night,