Do you have any idea how much like a spoiled brat you sound? If being bored of your $2500 computer is high enough priority to bother complaining about then you should rejoice in the fact that your life is so good.
If you want to "rejoice" your MBP, this would be your 'waiting list' IDEA to buy:
1. Buy Logitech Z5500 speaker set with Optical Monster cable for movies, games, and party everyday.
2. Buy USB Radio Shark2 to listen & record radio AM/FM from ur MBP
3. Buy Hybrid eyeTV set and its extension TV cable to watch and record regular TV channels to your MBP
4. Buy 30" Cinema Display and its VESA adapter to mount on your big room wall
5. Buy Nintendo Wii and hook up to the eyeTV and Cinema Display so you can hop around
6. Buy 1.5 TB external hard drive to download bangbus weekly,your favourite latest MP3 albums, anything that demonoid could offer.
7. Buy New Apple wireless keyboard
8. Buy New Mighty Mouse Bluetooth mice
9. iPhone 16 GB (coming soon)
10. Buy iLife 08
11. Buy Leopard Mac OS
12. Buy USB extension so you can hook up all this cables
13. Buy Spyder Express2 so every week you can show off how your Cinema Display looks gorgeous to your love affairs.
14. Buy 4 GB max RAM for your MBP
15. Buy and upgrade your MBP internal hard drive to 250 GB !
16. Buy and replace your Superdrive with Fastmac 2x Blu-Ray drive
17. Buy Lava Lamp (definitely!)
18. Buy TiVo and hook it up to eyeTV ,so you can watch HBO, Discovery channels, etc.
19. Rent or steal Blu-ray movies weekly
20. Buy Nintendo Wii games
21. Buy an extra beanbag
22. Buy Windows Vista Ultimate edition (64 bit I presume)
23. Buy Panasonic HDC-SD1 Digital Hi-Def Camcorder to make a doc story: "What A Wonderful Life" and post it on YouTube weekly
24. Buy Nikon D200 body with SB800 Speedlight, AF-Nikkor 18-200 mm lens ,so you could tell people around how you wanna become a pro (as long as you hold the grip)
25. Buy Apple Aperture
26. Buy Apple Final Cut Studio to edit your 'masterpiece' work
27. Buy Epson Stylus Photo R1800 printer ,so you can start sell yourself.
28. Buy Sennheiser headphone HD650 so, you could listen your Mozart at nice and smooth.
29. Buy AppleCare 3 Year Warranty
30. Buy a Kamasutra booklet, so you........ (well you know!)
Anyway, that's the 'MUST HAVE' list if you want to 'rejoice' your Macbook Pro.
I love this thread hahaha. seriously
Dude you have a premium notebook in your room- most people would LOVE to have that notebook, if your not happy with it sell it or give it to someone who would really appreciate its value