Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Original poster
Feb 14, 2008
US
I’ve got a shortcut that applies icon shadow templates to wallpapers that always worked great for my 12 and 13 series phones. I upgraded to the Max this year and the shadows don’t quite line up anymore.

Is there anyone that’s confident with photoshop that might be able to edit them up? I’ll provide the shortcut and the files.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Disregard. I went back and found my post with the YouTube link and the creator has updated it for the 14 series. All good!

Shadows.jpg

Last edited:

2Xtreme21

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2013
I’ve got a shortcut that applies icon shadow templates to wallpapers that always worked great for my 12 and 13 series phones. I upgraded to the Max this year and the shadows don’t quite line up anymore.

Is there anyone that’s confident with photoshop that might be able to edit them up? I’ll provide the shortcut and the files.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Disregard. I went back and found my post with the YouTube link and the creator has updated it for the 14 series. All good!

View attachment 2108587
Could you post the YouTube video? I’m curious how to get this to work. Thanks!

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois

Thanks in advance!

View attachment 2108587
Home Screen creator is a great application just wish it would adapt to the configurations I have on each of my additional icon/widget screens and not only the Home Screen. It works great on my first two pages but my last page is all grouped apps in folders and the template doesn't work well for that

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.