Der Fuhrer/Hitler finds out iOS 6 Maps (Humor)

dv8r

macrumors 6502
Aug 8, 2012
Copenhagen
Not only are these getting old, but this one is particularly dumb.

Tricking the russians by planting ios devices in berlin? Wtf? Sending android users to where?
They sue everyone for using round corners - and now, no one can find a ********** corner...

Spot on!

Troneas

macrumors 65816
Oct 26, 2011
At the alternatives section.
They sue everyone for using round corners - and now, no one can find a ********** corner...

Spot on!
Ehm no?

That statement makes absolutely no sense to me despite the obvious attempt to relate an icon format to a city layout.

"They sue...and no one can find". Where's the connection between the two? Suing them for corners got them lost? Hmm...

dv8r

macrumors 6502
Aug 8, 2012
Copenhagen
Ehm no?

That statement makes absolutely no sense to me despite the obvious attempt to relate an icon format to a city layout.

"They sue...and no one can find". Where's the connection between the two? Suing them for corners got them lost? Hmm...
You should get out more...

MH01

Suspended
Feb 11, 2008
Ehm no?

"They sue...and no one can find". Where's the connection between the two? Suing them for corners got them lost?

It's called humour....

What are u talking about? U realise its not a serious comment right?

----------

Not only are these getting old, but this one is particularly dumb.

Tricking the russians by planting ios devices in berlin? Wtf? Sending android users to where?
Okay the background study u need for this humour is that apple apps is very inaccurate and that android is accurate. Now watch it again.

----------

not funny, when you understand german ... :D
This video only works with subtitles, and has been used for countless jokes like this :D