Derren Brown

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by r1ch4rd, Jan 13, 2009.

1. r1ch4rd macrumors 6502a

r1ch4rd

Just watched this guys latest live show (Evening of Wonders) on Channel 4. Absolutely amazing. By far my favourite magician/performer. Anyone else catch it? Anyone seen him live?

I'm just gobsmacked!

(If you missed it you can probably see it on 4OD)

2. Shadow macrumors 68000

Shadow

I just finished watching that too. Absolutley amazing, I can't wait to see him live! How on earth did he get it with the bandages on his head, and the number on the badge?!

3. Melrose macrumors 604

Melrose

I've seen his earlier shows - he is amazing.

Some of his things are staged I've read and heard him explain, but nonetheless what he can do is pretty cool.

4. BoyBach macrumors 68040

BoyBach

I didn't know it was on or I'd definitely have watched it. Hopefully it'll be repeated.

The last programme I saw of him was a live show where he finished with picking a word from a newspaper and then explained exactly how he did it. 'Twas bloody tremendous.

W00t for youtube - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mxREhr18pRs

5. Lau Guest

I've seen him live and it was genuinely brilliant. I was expecting it to be good, but was slightly cynical about the whole thing, but it really was incredible and even knowing the way he goes about things still meant I have absolutely no idea how he could have done some of the things he did.

Sorry to have missed this, I'll have to catch it on the on demand thing.