Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bmcgonag

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 20, 2007
Texas
I know that's a weird title, but I'm working on a book, and I just need something that I can use to re-arrange (position) the body parts on, change the size of a person, gender doesn't matter honestly, and it can even be a fairly generic looking body all the way to comic looking...

I have no idea what to search for in order to find something like that, but I am no artist by any stretch of the imagination...

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Brian

saberahul

macrumors 68040
Nov 6, 2008
USA
Not sure if this will work but try Google Sketchup and check out their online base. You may find people there. I found a lot of car parts and building but never searched for people.

bmcgonag

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 20, 2007
Texas
Not sure if this will work but try Google Sketchup and check out their online base. You may find people there. I found a lot of car parts and building but never searched for people.

I appreciate it, but can't find anything with pose able (moveable) body parts. That's what I need. I tried a bunch that said they were, the only thing you could do was rotate the whole body.

Thanks, but the search continues.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.