Designers block

Dr.Chiz

macrumors member
Aug 12, 2006
well im a designer im a great graphic guy well if u hlep me make my website fo rmy movies since ur a programmer ill make ur site great with diesngs

ezekielrage_99

macrumors 68040
Oct 12, 2005
Dr.Chiz said:
well im a designer im a great graphic guy well if u hlep me make my website fo rmy movies since ur a programmer ill make ur site great with diesngs
Got to love the spelling and grammar..... Dr.

ezekielrage_99

macrumors 68040
Oct 12, 2005
Loose the guy with the Che T-Shirt it screems failed arty communications media student.... I went to university with people like that and it isn't a good look.

Check out this thread

Have fun :cool:

dornoforpyros

macrumors 68040
Oct 19, 2004
Calgary, AB
Dr.Chiz said:

uhhh your the "great graphic guy" who started this thread right?

I swear, your about 1 post away from landing the honor of being the 2nd person on my MR ignore list.

Butters

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2006
UK
dornoforpyros said:
BURN! :p hehe

edit: I think the site's looking pretty good as it is, all it needs are some little refinements here and there, like for example compressing the navigation thingy on the right a little tighter

kind of like that but with more care, time and effort put into it :)

waynesun

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2006
i think the colors are whats up. look at your navigation bar, it's a completely different color from the rest of your design. There's hints of yellow, and other colors all across the spectrum. Make nav buttons a bit more uniform with the rest of the design, maybe a yellow bar under so that the selections would look like tabs? Contrasting is pretty good, just fix the colors and you're set.

elppa

macrumors 68040
Nov 26, 2003
dornoforpyros said:

I swear, your about 1 post away from landing the honor of being the 2nd person on my MR ignore list.
:)

I was suspicious when I couldn't understand a word of it.

Then I looked at the username and it all made sense.