Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FrankieTDouglas

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 10, 2005
I'm pretty stoked right now. http://designers-who-blog.com/ has me in their latest feature entry on the website. It's a cool site, full of various artists who keep websites and blogs and etc. Their featuring me due to a photo blog I keep, though, not for design reasons. Anyway, was pretty tickled when I went to the site and saw it up there a moment ago. I've received a lot of helpful info in this forum, especially in the picture of a day thread, so I thought I'd share.

Last edited:

taytho

macrumors 6502
Jun 22, 2005
KC, MO
FrankieTDouglas said:
I'm pretty stoked right now. http://designers-who-blog.com/ has me (Andy Bloxham) in their latest feature entry on the website. It's a cool site, full of various artists who keep websites and blogs and etc. Their featuring me due to a photo blog I keep, though, not for design reasons. Anyway, was pretty tickled when I went to the site and saw it up there a moment ago. I've received a lot of helpful info in this forum, especially in the picture of a day thread, so I thought I'd share.
congrats.... i like it a lot. I have been meaning to start somethign like this of my own.... how did you get your start?

FrankieTDouglas

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 10, 2005
taytho said:
congrats.... i like it a lot. I have been meaning to start somethign like this of my own.... how did you get your start?

A photo blog? I have a thing called Wordpress on my server. It's basically used for submitting news, update reports, blogging, etc etc. I just post a photo as a new submission every few days or so. Or post a handful at one time to show some recent work.

Mike Teezie

macrumors 68020
Nov 20, 2002
Good stuff Andy. Nice to get some recognition, eh?

I see you are running a modded version of the default WP theme. I'm doing the same at my blog. I searched through a ton of the themes at Wordpress, but nothing really jumped out at me, so I just hacked around at the default theme's spreadsheet until I got what I wanted and needed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.