designing a Vaja case for iphone4

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by covibs, Jun 28, 2010.

1. covibs macrumors newbie

Vaja just updated their website to allow custom designs of their new iphone4 cases.

http://www.vajacases.com/

What do you think are the best color combinations?

Also, if you buy a Vaja case, do you need to buy anything else? Screen protector, back protector, etc.

Thanks!

2. covibs thread starter macrumors newbie

3. MICHAELSD macrumors 68040

MICHAELSD

I don't see what you're talking about. Can you tell me how to get there? i can get to the iPhone 4 product page and I see the Retro Slim sleeve and "upcoming products."

To answer your questions, Vaja's ivolution cases cover the screen and back so I won't put anything else on my iPhone. I do use these flip-style cases as a sleeve a lot of the time, meaning I'll take my iPhone out to use the phone unless I only need it for a minute. My favorite color combination is the ivolution SP in black with a gray stripe. It looks really elegant. I'll look into other case color combinations, too.

4. Phoenixian macrumors newbie

I can't see anywhere on their site where one can build/order anything but that sleeve. I'm trying to make due with my old case, very carefully, as the phone is smaller than the 3Gs previously housed in the case.
    I need a new vaja case!

5. MICHAELSD macrumors 68040

MICHAELSD

How does your iPhone 4 fit in your Vaja case with a Bumper? It could fix the size issues since the iPhone 4 is thinner, not curved, and narrower.