Desktop quad core i5 and i7 Ivy Bridge CPUs are shipping basically now

Discussion in 'iMac' started by ThisIsMe, Apr 22, 2012.

1. ThisIsMe macrumors regular

Yup looking pretty good, according to the verge check it out here
    http://goo.gl/zSvl4
    Let me get your thoughts on this news. Will we see the new iMac refresh before WWDC?

2. Viking23 macrumors member

3. All Taken macrumors 6502a

If you want a following get a Blog, feel free to participate in the many tens of threads already discussing this exact question!!!!! :p

4. NextGenApple macrumors regular

Please everyone get out more! Apple will release it when they are ready and you can all rush online or into your local store and get your shiny new mac, until then no need for same threads daily!! Apple already have their ivy Bridge chips. So this news is pointless really!!

oh yeah heard Haswell is the beez knees. In case you want to wait for that! Broadwell will be even better, maybe wait for that!!:cool::cool:

5. forty2j macrumors 68030

forty2j

Listen bud.. we're watching paint dry here. If we think we saw a slight change in color, it's HUGE NEWS! :D

6. ThisIsMe thread starter macrumors regular

There you go TROLLING again lol. Straight lame

7. I8P'CS macrumors 6502

To be fair, you are annoying!! Don't think it has anything to do with trolling. You do need to get out more dude.
    Don't let apple products isolate you to talking smack on line dude. You're talking illiterately in your other threads. Know one scares anyone online HE MAN. As you said in other thread you talk smack in people faces. Good for you, where i come from we like to be civilised and respected.
    Numerous threads about same thing and silly question, makes you look silly FACT

8. ThisIsMe thread starter macrumors regular

Lol here we go.

9. beosound3200 macrumors 6502a

10. imwest macrumors newbie

I find it amusing that several people get on these threads and criticize people for their excitement, calling them annoying and telling them they need to get out more. Although those things may be true, isn't it worse that they actually take the time to read and respond to such threads? If I was tired of reading about people's excitement over the next iMac, I would stop reading threads about it.