Desmay slight shipping

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by nyfinest32, Mar 28, 2012.

1. nyfinest32 macrumors regular

It's been about a month since I ordered my slight case (it was In stock). Til this day I still haven't received anything. I know its from hong kong, but it shouldn't take a month...

Has anyone recently order the same case? How long until you received your case?

2. TL24 macrumors 6502a

TL24

Crap, I just ordered one today so I better not have to wait a full god damn month to receive mine! :confused::mad:

3. nyfinest32 thread starter macrumors regular

4. acwyau macrumors newbie

6 weeks? That's ridiculous. I ordered mine 3 weeks ago and I haven't received mine either. I sent an email today to the company and told them if it doesn't get here before the end of the week, I'm filing a refund request with PayPal. They responded quite quickly with an apology, but they know they will have to refund me if it doesn't get here in the next couple of days. I've ordered tons of stuff from Hong Kong, and it has never taken 6 weeks.

5. TL24 macrumors 6502a

TL24

Did you choose express shipping or standard? The reason I ask is because I got a notification over the weekend that my order had shipped and would take 3-6 days for express shipping. I better not have to wait two weeks for it!!!!

6. acwyau macrumors newbie

Regular shipping and was told 10-14 business days, so I expected 3 weeks at most. It's been over 4 at this point.

7. maniacphoner macrumors regular

Sometimes, international packages tend to take longer than expected if you purchased your order with the standard shipping cost unless it's being delivered via Priority or Express mail services. I've sent a few things to my grandparents in the past using USPS First Class International Mail Service and it took almost a month or a week after. That's when I shipped them with Express, more expensive though.

8. pradeepgj macrumors member

Ordered the black one 2 days ago...

Then I realized, Paypal messed up my shipping address. it defaulted my old address instead of the new one.

So, send email to sales@desmay and info@desmay asking them to update my address and no one responded for 2 days. I opened a ticket with paypal, that way they have to respond.

As expected, i got an email from the guy that it is being shipped to my updated address, but I have to close the ticket before he sends it. I closed it today and notified him, and he said it has been shipped.

Now, I don't know how long it is going to take before i get it here.

9. TL24 macrumors 6502a

TL24

I must be one of the lucky ones because I just received my case today!

10. pradeepgj macrumors member

I was told mine was shipped on the 18th. Hopefully I receive to today or tomorrow. Do you like yours? Any issues with the signal when you have the case on?

11. imparfait macrumors member

12. ZipZap macrumors 601

There are really nice .02 and .03 alternatives on ebay for WAY less. Most are available stateside.

13. TL24 macrumors 6502a

TL24

No issues at all with the signal reception, and it's super thin! Feels good in your hands as well but I don't have it on right now since I'm still waiting for my SGP Glas.T to arrive before I use this case. There's just NO protection at all for the front side and screen so you wanna make sure you're careful when using this case.

14. pradeepgj macrumors member

Finally got mine after 2 weeks. I haven't seen it yet though.