Desmay Slow Shipping

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Young Turk, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Young Turk macrumors 6502

Anyone else experience slow ship times by Desmay. I ordered the Slight in White for my White 4S off the site on Jan. 8, and still haven't received it. I emailed their CS and received a prompt reply of "shipping delays" due to Chinese New Year and other stuff.

I'm in Texas.

While I appreciate the response, I'd much rather have the case. Anyone else?

2. rperalta macrumors 6502

I ordered twice from Desmay before and both Slight cases I received them within 10 days from ship date.

You have to remember the Slight case is shipping from Hong Kong. They're correct that it will take longer due to Chinese New Year. This happens this time of the year and mostly packages coming from Hong Kong are affected. It's a little frustrating because most of us don't care about this, we just want to get our stuff...:).

Hang in there, it will be worth the wait for sure.

Regards,
    rperalta

3. Young Turk thread starter macrumors 6502

Update: Jan. 30 - 22 days after order placed and paid for - still no case. Refund request to Desmay pending.

4. billycuth macrumors 6502a

I bought a knock off case from Hong Kong on the 23rd. I was told up front that my order wouldn't be processed until January 30th and that wasn't a ship date.

So I understand your frustration, but I'd still be a bit patient. I am not expecting my case until the end of Feb.

5. vtclan macrumors regular

If i remember correctly, China's postal service is closed for the holidays not only on chinese new years but regular new years as well which barely leaves any time to ship during those months. So if you ordered it in January dont expect them to ship until February hits. Cant really do anything about it since its not Desmay's fault.

6. kidnz macrumors newbie

I ordered 5 cases on Jan 30, and received to day Feb 02. It is fast shipping if you tell me :)

7. orlandocano macrumors regular

They usually ship within the 14 day period. I have ordered from there before and always got case within two weeks. The chinese new year DID cause delays, though! I ordered on Jan 23rd and got my case 2 days ago. The good thing is that because it took over 3 weeks, Desmay figured the case got lost in the mail and sent me another one after a few complaints. I was not trying to rip them off. I really thought my case had gotten lost. Now I get to keep the one I got yesterday, and I get an extra en the mail in a week or so

8. pat park macrumors 6502a

took my order 2 weeks to arrive.

great case. basically like a naked iPhone with some protection for the back.

The slow shipping times suck. Maybe they'll have a USA distributor soon?

9. k3roro macrumors 6502

I'm still waiting for the white to be back in stock.