Desmay To Release More Color Options In 10 Days

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Mac-Maine, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Mac-Maine macrumors member

I just bought a clear Desmay case recently and DAMN

I REALLY like this case, super thin, and simple, i love the feel, just overall great, those who have one know what Im talking about

anyway the only options to buy were clear and black

I e mailed Desay last night asking about color options and they said more color options will be available in 10 days, just wanted to give you guys the heads up

2. clumsythief83 macrumors regular

Noooooo... Just bought mine also. Hopefully they won't release a 100% clear and white one.

3. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

And I'm hoping they do release a white one!

4. spyda macrumors 6502a

spyda

If the link above me is any indication, looks like they WILL be releasing a clear and white one. I recently purchased one as well, hasn't arrived yet but why would you hope they don't release two colors you apparently wanted? Just because you already bought one? :confused: Hahaha

5. clumsythief83 macrumors regular

Yes exactly. I really wanted a clear or white one and bought it 2 days before I see this post.

6. TheiPhoneChick macrumors 6502

TheiPhoneChick

They look awesome! The only reason I didn't purchase from them was because of the color choiI wanted a white one and a clear one. They are the only other super thin case out there that has the full coverage all the way around. I ended up going with Switcheasy Nude because they give you the plastic protector for the bottom of the phone so your covered all the way around. Can't wait!

7. Bear807 macrumors member

yea it should be in all those colour, im suppose. anyone with a desmey find the logo begin smugging after 2 weeks of use? i eventually rub it off :D

8. elgerber macrumors member

UGH me too. I just put mine on, it just arrived, and now I see clear? Oh well.

9. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

10. hizzaah macrumors 6502

yup

11. Bear807 macrumors member

Is different from pinlo, pinlo slice does not protect the bottom part but this does look at all the cutting holes from the link is exactly same as desmey

12. MotionxxUSxx macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Iphone 4: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Does this case suffer from the flash issue?

13. Mac-Maine thread starter macrumors member

No flash issues, the case is damn near flush against the back of the phone its amazing, i really love this case

one you feel how light and thin the case is the 1st thing you think of is "this was not worth the money" and its probably not worth what it costs but I'm def happy with it

14. MotionxxUSxx macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Iphone 4: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

I just bought a white incipio feather case which I will be returning tomorrow. It really washes out the pics with the flash. Think I will try one of these.

15. skullfreak macrumors newbie

16. jmthigpen macrumors regular

I sent an email to Desmay and asked about the weird mute button cut-out, the best color for the white iPhone, and new colors. See below..

Hi,

The photos on the website are for reference only, they old photos on iPhone 4, since the iPhone 4S released we change it to fit both phones!
    The blue color will be available next week! For a white iPhone we recommend the clear case.

Regards,
    Jason White
    Desmay

17. Skunkape123 macrumors member

i was planning on getting the clear case, but i think i want to wait til next week and hope they release a white one.

18. itsjustmeee macrumors 6502a

I'm curious to know what the texture of the case feels like. Right now I have a clear plastic Incase for my iphone 4s and as much as I love how it looks, it's very slippery. I noticed on the video that Desmay has on their site that the case bends a bit. Does it have more of a silicone feel to it and does it grab more than a plastic case like the one I have now?

(Does it slide on a flat surface easily or does it resist a bit? Right now my when my iphone is on a table on it's back, it feels a lot like a hockey puck!)

19. MrJay23 macrumors member

There is no silicon element to it.
    It's kind of like a thin plastic with a matte finish
    It feels like the trackpad of a MacBook

20. Shanewilliams macrumors 6502a

Whatever happened to the new colors? It's been well over 10 days now I believe.

21. Nukemkb macrumors 6502a

Nukemkb

Good question! I've been visiting their site daily...

22. stcizzle macrumors regular

It's been over 30 days......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

23. jmthigpen macrumors regular

I sent an email to Desmay and asked about the weird mute button cut-out, the best color for the white iPhone, and new colors. See below..

Hi,

The photos on the website are for reference only, they old photos on iPhone 4, since the iPhone 4S released we change it to fit both phones!
    The blue color will be available next week! For a white iPhone we recommend the clear case.

Regards,
    Jason White
    Desmay

No indication of any new colors besides the blue..

24. buychina macrumors newbie