Desperately looking for an iPad game

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by eNte, May 10, 2011.

1. eNte macrumors newbie

While I can`t remember the name, I recall playing it on an iPad 1 last fall.

It was basically a balloon / bubble popping game with what I can faintly remember being a bee/wasp flying upwards, popping balloons or bubbles. Weapons being upgradeable and would be reminiscent of whips, homing missiles and such lol :p the soundtrack was pretty nice and there was nothing to complain about as far as the graphics were concerned, but for some unknown reason i cant even find anything about it on youtube / google or even the app store.

Does anyone even remember a game like this and was it by any chance removed?

The speed seemed fixed but the balloons came at a faster pace later in the levels if i recall correctly.

Another thing I remember is that the weapons were always active and you just had to control the bee(?) back and forth to collect all the bubbles / energy to buy more upgrades.

I feel pathethic having to create a thread for this, but try googling for bee+shooting+game and you`ll find that google is quite unwilling to cooperate :p

In advance thanks!:rolleyes:

2. peelers macrumors newbie

Balloon

I just did a quick search... is it BuzzPop ?

kinda match the description

GL