Dev won't answer emails and I need my registration code...what to do?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Baggy Spandex, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Baggy Spandex macrumors 6502

Baggy Spandex

I purchased iScheduler a long, long time ago. I've since upgraded to a new iPhone, but misplaced my registration code for the app. I've tried emailing NiuFenFen multiple times asking to help retrieve the code (which he's helped me do in the past), but he won't respond.

I really, really don't want to spend $8 on this app again just to retain a new code.

2. noiceT macrumors 6502a

Probably should just buy it again and be done with it, if you really need it that much. Bite SMS peps rebuy all the time after switching phones - pita, but is it really worth waiting, and waiting, and waiting. When you could be done with it for the price of a take out lunch.

3. TC25 macrumors 68020

I've switched phones twice and have never had to rebuy biteSMS. I guess only 'peps' have to rebuy.

4. noiceT macrumors 6502a

lol, cute.

5. kuwxman macrumors 6502

kuwxman

You know there is an option in BiteSMS settings to transfer the license, right?

6. alansmallen macrumors 6502a

I literally just jailbroke my 4S yesterday and emailed the dev for a new code and had a response by the time I woke up this morning. So maybe he's not getting your emails?