developer programme portal

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by mpramodjain, Dec 21, 2009.

1. mpramodjain macrumors regular

Is having a team member is necessary for developing the iphon app. To be clear , consider following scenario:

If there are only two members in the team and both are having rights as an admin user. Then will there be any change regarding the certificate generation and deployment of the application on to the device etc....

I am also having problem with uploading the csr. when i login to iphone_programme_portal->certificates->Development

I didnt find any way to upload the csr file. It has just two links to request certificate and download the wwdc certificate

Does this screen differs for the admin users and team members? if so how can the admin users can upload the csr files etc...

2. KoolStar macrumors demi-god

KoolStar

Team members are not able to request certs only team managers or leaders are able to.

3. dejo Moderator

dejo

Staff Member

Only one user can be Team Agent. And there are certain things only the Team Agent can do.

4. mpramodjain thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks for the reply.
    We dont have team members , our team consists of just two members one as team agent and me as team admin. Then is it to have other team managers or leaders.... Please make clear. .