- Apr 12, 2001
Developers are able to create apps to test all of the new software features ahead of when the new updates come out this fall, and the TestFlight app now supports up to 100 internal testers for quick turnaround on feature testing.
Apple says the following features are supported for developers to include in apps:
- Hotspot Configuration on watchOS
- Access WiFi Information on watchOS
- Extended Virtual Addressing on iOS and tvOS
- User Management on tvOS
- Siri on tvOS
- Autofill Credential Provider on iOS and tvOS
- NetworkExtension DNS Setting on iOS
There are also several known issues that developers should be aware of:
- Installation progress for watchOS apps is not reflected accurately. These apps may appear to be stuck on install when the app binary successfully completes installation on Apple Watch.
- Apps that use Swift packages containing resources are not successfully imported. As a workaround, manually remove the CFBundleExecutable keys from the Info.plist files of the embedded resource bundles.
Article Link: Developers Now Able to Submit TestFlight Apps using iOS 14 SDK, Up to 100 Internal Testers Supported