Developing themes for iWeb 08

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by GuillaumeB, Aug 16, 2007.

1. GuillaumeB macrumors 6502

GuillaumeB

Hello,

I kind of gave up XHTML/CSS/PHP/Javascript and Wordpress to get back to the bases and use iWeb. Now I guess it's kind of hard for me to completely stop webdesign stuff...

So I'd be willing to help develop iWeb 08-compatible themes and I was wondering if you've heard about a place that gathers such theme developers.

I kind of digged into the iWeb core files and when browsing a particular theme I cannot find where the graphics are located ( eg; for "blog.webtemplate" i can't see what's in there)
    Are there any other theme developers around here? Do you guys know where we can all gather?

I'm wondering if the mod would be willing to create such a place for us on those forums.

2. Artful Dodger macrumors 68020

Artful Dodger

Hello, try dropping a line here http://www.rowan-cottage.co.uk/Site/Home.html as there are many people that modify iWeb using this site. Also at the bottom of the page you should see, 11 Mystics, she designs templets for iWeb and you might want to try the blogs/contact either of them for more info about iWeb. That's all I can help with and good luck :D

3. GuillaumeB thread starter macrumors 6502

GuillaumeB