Device Limit (Preorder + Instore)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by theWozinator, Sep 17, 2014.

1. theWozinator macrumors member

(Sorry if this has been asked. There are a ton of threads. Tried searching, and didn't see anything...)

I preordered 2 devices that are arriving on Friday (directly to my house, not the store), but I also want to wait in line at an Apple Store to purchase 2 additional devices.

Do you think the limit carries over? Or do you think I'll be good to get 2 in store on Friday?

Thanks!

2. AceMason macrumors 6502

I have the same question. I preordered for in-store pickup but I also want to wait in line to get one more device

3. TJ82 macrumors 6502a

TJ82

Think that will come down to the discretion of the guy you deal with and what your cover story is.

4. iamMacPerson macrumors 68030

iamMacPerson

I would think the limit carries over considering that they have all your information. Considering the demand for both phones I highly doubt they will allow you to get more then the limit.

5. theWozinator thread starter macrumors member

Hmmm. Well that sucks if that's the case...

6. AceMason macrumors 6502

I'm planning on waiting in line to buy my own device and then later in the day come back to pick up the preordered ones. Or I might come back the next day if it's an issue.

7. JawneeWin macrumors 6502

If anything, bring someone with you to "buy it" hehe. Goodluck finding a "happy camper" :p