Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
V

Vikram

Woz is holding PDA!

Pics saved on the desk top has pda1.jpg and pda2.jpg tag.

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
GameBoy

It sure looks like a GameBoy....but I didn't know they made gold ones?

Plus, don't u guys think this would be too easy?! How convenient would it be to get hold of pics of Woz playing with a new Apple handheld device with all the speculations flying around?

iwantanewmac

macrumors 6502
Oct 24, 2001
Gameboy

It IS a gameboy. A friend of mineo has one in gold.
It looks the same as in the pictures.

Thank god no pda.

al256

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2001
It's a GameBoy. Steve said recently on The Screen Savers from Tech TV. That he wants to beat the record of 750,000 points on tetris. The guy loves games like that he used to send letters to Nintendo Power Magazine. It's nothing more than a GameBoy.

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
PDA's

I honestly wish we didn't have to hear about Apple PDA's anymore...

If we don't see one next week then it should be perfectly clear that it's a dead issue...

spuncan

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2001
Detroit
GB Gold

Im almost positive thats a year 2000 Gameboy Ihave one and it looks just like that you can even see the gray cartridge on the back. Sorry guys its not a apple product.

Unimaxium

macrumors newbie
Jan 2, 2002
LOL!!! THERE ARE TWO SITES HYPING THIS THING AND THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THIS IS?1?!?!?!

Well here's what I think it is...

I would have ot say that this is a highly technical expandable device made for personal portable entertainment, typically called a GAMEBOY.

;-P

mischief

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2001
Santa Cruz Ca
LCD

Yeah, I think the screens in these shots are far more interesting than the Gameboy. Does anyone know what the Titanium coloured one on the left is?

thecube84

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2001
ohio
STUPID

what's wrong with you people?

"oh... it's an igo"

"it's apple's new PDA"

FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING GOOD AND DECENT IN THIS WORLD IT'S A GAMEBOY, he's probably playing TETRIS

j763

macrumors 6502a
Nov 25, 2001
Champaign, IL, USA
ITS A GAMEBOY!!!!!

um... sorry to dissapoint, it's a gameboy... i don't think we're going to see the release of gold gameboys at macworld somehow....

iwantanewmac

macrumors 6502
Oct 24, 2001
gameboy

IT's agameboy!

who said that that was huge screen?
that's why it is called a cinema display.
And yes. that one's HUGE!

sparkleytone

macrumors 68020
Oct 28, 2001
Greensboro, NC
lol you people sometimes!

that is a standard cinema display...it IS that HUGE.

as for the other LCD, it is either a 170MP or a 171MP, made by samsung. 17" LCD and is NOT titanium in color...comeon people be smart.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.