Devs who gave out 3.0

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by wil49, Mar 20, 2009.

1. wil49 macrumors member

Why dont you jus remove the people you added off your device list :D
    You've got the money, just think you can add more people and make more money and give all us real devs a laugh.

2. nfl46 macrumors 603

smh! Please close this topic. I don't think any of the Devs would do such a thing. We're all about helping one another on this forum.

3. SFC Archer macrumors 68000

SFC Archer

I agree...close this thread. It is very selfish view on what some of us are attempting to do.

I have proven my self as a beta tester to many developer's and wanted to help them prepare for the future upgrade to 3.0.

What good does it do to have a great upgrade with all of the new additions and not have the apps that move with it???

Or would you rather have every one moan and cry and complain that their 2.99 app does not work anymore and blame it on Apple or the Dev???

Wake up...your being selfish and disrespectful of those that want to help and continue to beta test.

4. wil49 thread starter macrumors member

I am not being selfish, I agree beta testers are fantastic hence the reason why apple releases beta 3.0????

I mean the people who want 3.0 who arnt testing who then complain that its crap and then want to go back. Is it fair that some of us developers stick by the rules and dont sell our selves out because of gread??

5. SFC Archer macrumors 68000

SFC Archer

That's cool...I agree with you, but that is not what you said in your original post that opened this thread. If you had said that then my response would have been in support.

I agree that there are those that are very selfish people out there and will fall into one of three groups...the user that wants the newest version no matter what; the greedy dev that will sell his/her allowance of slots to gain monetary benefits and us the beta's that can not develop apps but want to be a part of the iPhone world (which is me). Those devs that are selling 3.0 upgrades are also the ones that will nickle and dime you to death with the new in app purchase options...be forewarned. Those users that just want the 3.0 upgrade are also the ones that steal all of the promo codes just so they can say they have over 500 apps.

The rest of us are ready to beta....if you need a beta tester I am here, ready, willing and able!!!