Devvoid, Can you show some Pictures of the Flick

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by macman4291, Jul 13, 2008.

1. macman4291 macrumors regular

Please, I really want to get this, but I want to see some pictures of it on the iPhone before I do, I didnt even know they are out yet, the apple store says ships in 1-2 weeks

2. devvoid macrumors member

3. devvoid macrumors member

Here you go, sorry the pictures suck. My camera is about to break and the flash sucks so it kept reflecting off the screen :( I turned it off and the pictures got blurry. Oh well, you get the idea. Let me know if you want any more:

http://s327.photobucket.com/albums/k464/devvoid/iPhone/

4. macman4291 thread starter macrumors regular

thanks for taking the pics, If you dont mind can if you can , can you take some picctures of how the bottom part flaps up,

Can you tell me about, like how do you like, Is it a tight Fit, and where did you find one?

5. devvoid macrumors member

I'll try and take more pictures in a little bit. I got it at the Apple store in Boston (Boylston street).

I love the case. It's a tight fit, not too big, but it fits just right. The buttons are still easily accessible and I really like how the bottom flips up. It's much better than the ones I've seen where the bottom slides off (at least I like that design better). Overall I'm really happy with it. I tried a leather case before this (the InCase one) and didn't like it

6. devvoid macrumors member

Check the album again, I just uploaded 3 more pictures. I got lazy and used Photobooth, sorry. Let me know if you need any more info :)

7. macman4291 thread starter macrumors regular

When did you buy it at the apple store, I wanted one but my apple store only had the contour hard case, I really badly want this and online it says ships in 1-2 weeks, were you like one of the first to get the iPhone and did you have every case option?

8. devvoid macrumors member

I got my iPhone yesterday actually. The store I got it at didn't have it, and they also didn't have the anti-glare screens.

So I went to the Boston store (Boylston st.) and they had it (they had a bunch too) as well as the anti-glare screens.

9. macman4291 thread starter macrumors regular

Wow you are so lucky, I would do anything to get that case now, my damn apple store doesnt have it, and im not waiting 2 weeks for it to just ship out, is it that big flagship store you went to in boston

10. devvoid macrumors member

:( Dang, that sucks. I had no idea it was so hard to get. The manager there actually opened the case up and that's how I found out about it. He said he liked it because it was like the original one he had for his old iPhone. I saw it, he demoed it, and I was sold.

and yeah, it's the flagship Boston store. It's weird, they had a lot of stock of cases, but ran out of the anti-glare screens and they didn't have the belkin car charger I wanted either. Can't find the screens on the store online either :( I guess it's hit or miss

11. Sebap3 macrumors newbie

devvoid: What's on the inside of this case? Is it also plastic? Does it scratch the phone if you put on or take off the case ? Thanks in advance.

12. macman4291 thread starter macrumors regular

The wholse case is rubber, or silicon, its soft, not hard.

13. devvoid macrumors member

Yup, pretty much. It feels hard, but it's more of a rubber feel, not sure the material though. And no, no scratches at all :)