Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AlvinJarek

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 7, 2013
I have a 3GS 6.1.3 tethered jb and I tried to downgrade 4.1 then got a several errors -1, 20, 2009, (3194 on a 4.1 stitch shsh ipsw) Tried restoring on 4.1 and 6.1.3 still have no chance.. I really need help.

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community
Apple still signs 4.1 for 3GS
Download the 4.1 IPSW to desktop
Put the phone in DFU and use Redsn0w or Sn0wbreeze to downgrade by navigating to the IPSW
Make sure you are running the apps as administrator in compatibility mode
Try a different cable or USB port

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community
Are you sure you are getting the phone into DFU mode ?

And by the way, this is not a real time support site.
Moderators and members check in from time to time to see if they can help with issues and questions.
We do not stay on this site waiting for new questions to be posted.

Expecting a reply in 11 minutes is unrealistic :confused:
If you want instant tech support, I recommend you take your phone to a vendor who knows how to restore it.

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
oh, really? hmm. i thought they stopped signing it during the 6.0.x signing last month, then started signing it again.

If you thought they stopped then started again, why would you tell the OP they stopped signing it? Lol that doesn't make sense haha. You must be confused.

For some strange reason, Apple has been signing 4.1 for the 3GS forever now. I can't figure out why they would do that. Does anyone know why?

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
If you thought they stopped then started again, why would you tell the OP they stopped signing it? Lol that doesn't make sense haha. You must be confused.

For some strange reason, Apple has been signing 4.1 for the 3GS forever now. I can't figure out why they would do that. Does anyone know why?

Noone knows exactly how or why but its very weird for sure.
They been signing 4.1 for all 3GS models for years now.
Wish they let something like that open for the 4S or iphone 5:)

AlvinJarek

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 7, 2013
Got my 3GS on 4.1 thanks (I didn't listen I keep on restoring on iTunes) Done downgrading using Redsnow. Now I'm trying to update to 6.1.3 can't restore I keep having error 1600 and 1601. Actually from the start I was trying to restore my iPhone to 6.1.3 then got messed up.. went to a insane DFU loop then tried downgrading to 4.1 anyway I still need help to update to 6.1.3 again. Sorry I'm really a newbie.

AlvinJarek

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 7, 2013
Another error.

Attachments

• 3GS problem.jpg
    3GS problem.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 116

AlvinJarek

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 7, 2013
Promblem solved. I added a line on the hosts file. Then I keeeeep on restoring several times without pwn dfu.

halexbouchard

macrumors newbie
Sep 6, 2013
Does anyone know how to do it ? tried on mac/pc still same.. itunes error tried with redsnow and everything...HELP

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.