DHL is absolutely horrible

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by goodtimes5, Jun 4, 2007.

1. goodtimes5 macrumors 6502a

goodtimes5

I ordered a router from Frys.com on May 26th. The router was to be shipped through ground service to my house. I tracked the package online; it was delivered on May 29th.

And yet there was no package at my house. I called Frys, they called DHL - apparently the DHL driver delivered my package to the wrong house. They tell me they're going to send a driver to recover the package and deliver it back to me.

It is June 4th, and DHL tells me that my package has been recovered and delivered to my house at 1:30 PM. No one was home at 1:30, so they put the package through my metal gate, they say.

I come home, there's no package. A router in packaging material in a delivery box would not be able to fit through the holes in my metal gate, so I don't know what DHL is smoking. I don't have my router, and DHL has utterly and completely failed in delivering my item. I talked to Frys, and they're going to speak with DHL tomorrow.

So, don't use DHL.

2. valdore macrumors 65816

valdore

I've had FedEx and UPS both be completely half assed too. FedEx delivered my first Mac Pro to the wrong address. Then they recovered it and brought it to me, and it was DOA, so the joke would have been that other person who tried to sign for my package.