diablo II issue

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by sinser, May 19, 2009.

1. sinser macrumors 6502a

sinser

I have D2 installed on my classic MacBook Pro. I bought it from Blizzard's digital store. I works fine but has a strange glitch. I'm playing as Barbarian and use Leap Attack, but from sometimes this just stops working and I need to exit the game in order to be able to use Leap Attack again. Very annoying!

2. RiverFox macrumors member

RiverFox

Have you updated/patched your game?

Try connecting to Battle.net - it will give a check of your game and download the newest patch. Might be worth a shot to get rid of game anomalies.

I've played D1, and D2 - waiting for D3 myself :)

3. sinser thread starter macrumors 6502a

sinser

It's the latest version (1.12a, I think). All Blizzard's digital downloads are up to date.

4. DudeGuyKid macrumors newbie

I'm running on an Intel Macbook from fall '07 10.5.6. I downloaded the Diablo II installer and when I open it I hear the noise of it starting up but the window isn't anywhere to be found. I even tried turning off Spaces and restarting my computer. I'm running out of ideas.:confused:

5. RiverFox macrumors member

RiverFox

That happened to me also, but after I installed the LOD add-on, it went away and the game played fine. Don't know if there is a "safe mode" to boot to and get the needed online patches, or you can go to Blizzard and manually add them.