Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sinser

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 16, 2003
I have D2 installed on my classic MacBook Pro. I bought it from Blizzard's digital store. I works fine but has a strange glitch. I'm playing as Barbarian and use Leap Attack, but from sometimes this just stops working and I need to exit the game in order to be able to use Leap Attack again. Very annoying!

RiverFox

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2007
Ione, CA
Have you updated/patched your game?

Try connecting to Battle.net - it will give a check of your game and download the newest patch. Might be worth a shot to get rid of game anomalies.

I've played D1, and D2 - waiting for D3 myself :)

sinser

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 16, 2003
Have you updated/patched your game?

Try connecting to Battle.net - it will give a check of your game and download the newest patch. Might be worth a shot to get rid of game anomalies.

I've played D1, and D2 - waiting for D3 myself :)

It's the latest version (1.12a, I think). All Blizzard's digital downloads are up to date.

DudeGuyKid

macrumors newbie
May 20, 2009
I'm running on an Intel Macbook from fall '07 10.5.6. I downloaded the Diablo II installer and when I open it I hear the noise of it starting up but the window isn't anywhere to be found. I even tried turning off Spaces and restarting my computer. I'm running out of ideas.:confused:

RiverFox

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2007
Ione, CA
I'm running on an Intel Macbook from fall '07 10.5.6. I downloaded the Diablo II installer and when I open it I hear the noise of it starting up but the window isn't anywhere to be found. I even tried turning off Spaces and restarting my computer. I'm running out of ideas.:confused:

That happened to me also, but after I installed the LOD add-on, it went away and the game played fine. Don't know if there is a "safe mode" to boot to and get the needed online patches, or you can go to Blizzard and manually add them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.