Diagonal line below batter indicator in landscape?

danny_w

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 8, 2005
Austin, TX
What is the line that extends diagonally left from the battery indicator when in landscape mode? I have looked in the user guide but can't find it. At first I thought it was something on the screen, but it is only there in landscape mode and in either direction that the iPad is held. Does anybody know what this means?

dave1812dave

macrumors 6502a
May 15, 2009
What is the line that extends diagonally left from the battery indicator when in landscape mode? I have looked in the user guide but can't find it. At first I thought it was something on the screen, but it is only there in landscape mode and in either direction that the iPad is held. Does anybody know what this means?
can u take a pic of it and post?

anti-microsoft

macrumors 68000
Dec 15, 2006
Edinburgh, Scotland
Screenshot?:)

Ams.

EDIT: A bit late haha

danny_w

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 8, 2005
Austin, TX
I think after looking more closely it is lines in the sky, and they are there (multiple diagonal lines) no matter how the iPad is held, but only on the home screen.