Dialerpad sounds

aelalfy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 2, 2010
Berlin, Germany
Hi,

I'm looking for a professional sounding dialerpad voice, saying the number that you press. I ssh'd and copied the original ones already. Can anyone let me know where I can find some for my iphone 4?

Thanks
AE

aelalfy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 2, 2010
Berlin, Germany
So I found this file that had some nicer dialer sounds, except they were a little low when you use them on the actual phone. Can I make them "Louder" or something?

Thanks
AE

rotobadger

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2007
So I found this file that had some nicer dialer sounds, except they were a little low when you use them on the actual phone. Can I make them "Louder" or something?

Thanks
AE
Put them into an audio editor, boost levels and resave each .caf file.

aelalfy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 2, 2010
Berlin, Germany
Put them into an audio editor, boost levels and resave each .caf file.
Lol if i know how to do that I wouldnt ask man. At least give me a name of a program that does that.

Also another random question to anyone who sees this really, what is the difference betwee /Applications & /private/var/stash/Applications?

And how come I don't see all my apps in these folders?

Edit: so when I go on /Applications/bitesms it takes me automatically to /private/var/stash/Applications/bitesms, HUH?

Edit #2: So I figured, when going to the directories mentioned above, i only see apps either installed by apple or cydia, none of the downloaded apps through the AppStore, how come?

Thanks
AE