Dictionary Screensaver....gone

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by philson, Feb 15, 2010.

1. philson macrumors newbie

For some strange reason the dictionary screensaver in my version of snow leopard stopped functioning. All I see now when it slips into screensaver mode is "Quartz Composer". I can't even find the dictionary option in the screensaver settings anymore. I'm scratching my head on this one. Anyone have a fix?

2. sidefx macrumors regular

thats funny because mine did the same thing... I just thought my wife just changed it, now when I get home I will have to check this to see if its gone too.

3. capecod565 macrumors member

I am having a similar issue with my screensavers, my iPhoto pictures are not showing any more since I upgraded to OS 10.6.7.
    Got AppleCare working on it, its new to them, so I am to call back this Friday to see if they have any info or a fix.
    Jane

4. WildElf macrumors newbie

Still happens, two years later, even on Lion, 10.7.3. All my screen savers except for "Computer Name" and "Flurry" disappear. No rhyme or reason.

It happens repeatedly and randomly.

But a reboot seems to bring them all back. Other times just waiting another day seems to bring them back. Once fixed, they seem to stick around for a while before taking a hike.