Did any one get email from AT&T about Iphone 3G

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by StingerT125, Jul 2, 2008.

1. StingerT125 macrumors 6502a

StingerT125

Did anyone sign up in the AT&T website for information about the iPhone and get an email notification yet?

I signed up on the page in the section where it says:

I haven't received anything yet

2. TimothyB macrumors 6502a

I tried to submit my e-mail there and just kept getting errors a week ago. Just tried it now and finally worked.

You'd expect an e-mail yesterday of all times. Slightly related, yesterday I got an e-mail from Apple regarding the new guided tour they have.

3. Eddie L. macrumors newbie

I still haven't received an email from AT&T about the 1st gen iPhone!!! I signed up for the same notification early last year after the original iPhone was announced!

4. citron230 macrumors 6502a

citron230

5. Niiro13 macrumors 68000

EPIC FAIL

on AT&T's part.

6. gibbz macrumors 68030

Ha Ha. I too am waiting on the first one.

7. StingerT125 thread starter macrumors 6502a

StingerT125

That sums it up.

I don't know why they bother to ask you to subscribe to "Be The First" to get information if they don't send anything out when the information is available.:confused:

8. PoitNarf macrumors 65816

PoitNarf

Any information that AT&T would email out you'd see here on MacRumors hours if not days beforehand.

9. UCLAkers macrumors member

I was just wondering the same thing. however, I did get that email from apple when further details and the option to watch the "guided tour" was released on the website. guess AT&T isn't emailing anything out after all?

10. Merlosso macrumors 6502

Merlosso

I signed up for that too and haven't received anything yet. It's kind of pointless anyway. It's not like they would tell me something I wouldn't have already found here or at Engadget.

11. addipar23 macrumors member

me either. just an email from apple regarding mobileme and the guided tour bs.

12. fedup flyer macrumors regular

I got one and I didn't even sign up for any sort of notification.
    I was having a discussion with on e on the Apple Store Reps in CLT this past week and he thought I was nuts to wait six months to upgrade to the 3g phone. My reasoning is, never buy the A model of anything. I let the others get the first generation of anything so the kinks and bugs can get worked out of the manufacturing process.

Of course I had to buy the Iphone the week before the annoucement of a new phone coming out for the summer. Unfortunaley I was out of the country and missed the 14 day return window.