Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ansabakhan

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 3, 2010
i was wondering if any one received refurb imac i5 or i7 yet.

how are they ... did they see any yellow screen issue ?
do the look brand new or any scratches on the body or any thing of that sort

also this is sort of general question on imac refurbs.. r u all shipped in plain white boxes just like refurb macbook pros?

thanks

mr.thedaniel

macrumors regular
Feb 15, 2010
I recently ordered a refurb i5, gets here sunday, so I'll report back then. I have heard from several buyers on these forums though that their refurbs have shown up in perfect condition, in the standard apple refurb plain white box. I'll let you know Sunday how mine looks

mkimage

macrumors newbie
Mar 3, 2010
My i5 might be here saturday. I'll check it and post. I bought a new one in January and sent it back for the yellow screen. I got a refund as I didn't want to do the multiple return thing. I'm giving it one more shot.

ansabakhan

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 3, 2010
Thats great ! so ..so far pretty much every one is wating on their refurb imac 27 , please do update us when u receive it ...

the person on the above like got lucky with a 2TB hard drive congrats to him !

undftd

macrumors newbie
Dec 31, 2009
got my refurb i5 today, there is a yellow tinge on the bottom of my screen and a small dent on the pedestal (seems like its from shipping because the box is a bit beat up)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.