Did anyone else pre-order the Nodus Access 2 case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by spaceballl, Sep 18, 2015.

1. spaceballl macrumors 68030

spaceballl

I'm not sure if this style of case is for me, but I've thought the first Nodus Access was so beautiful... but I heard that the microsuction on the screen could cause the coating to come off. They've redesigned the case so that there's some kind of magnetic latch to keep the case closed. It isn't mentioned in the description, but they told me over e-mail when I was going back and forth with them. In any case, I pre-ordered it for the 6S Plus. I've never had a folio style case like this, but I previously had a zerochroma case w/ a kickstand - the case was garbage. Didn't protect the phone at all, but... I love the kickstand. Hoping this case isn't too bulky for me!

2. dk206 macrumors regular

Same, I'm also wondering when I can purchase this and what version 2 brings before buying. There is no reviews out there at the moment and no portrait version to pre order! :(

3. spaceballl thread starter macrumors 68030

spaceballl

I actually changed my pre-order to their shell case. Last I heard, they were supposed to be shipping... like... now...

4. dk206 macrumors regular

Wish there was at least one review out there..

5. Pug72 macrumors 6502a

Pug72

I'll be all over this if I can use it with a Spigen Liquid Crystal case.

6. dk206 macrumors regular

Don't think it'll work. The suction cups need direct metal contact I believe

7. Pug72 macrumors 6502a

Pug72

I reckon it work stick to TPU better then the aluminium, my worry would be being able to close with the slim case on.