Did anyone else's iPhone 3GS just reset themself??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by YankeeSR23, Jul 6, 2009.

1. YankeeSR23 macrumors member

Ok it's 12:03 AM on July 7th and 3 minutes ago I looked down at my phone and noticed that it had the apple logo on the screen and I did nothing to make that happen. I noticed the time was 12:00 AM and about 20-23 seconds and was wondering if the phone reset at midnight.

Did anyone else experience the same thing as me?

I looked at my iTunes and the iPhone 3GS vanished as a sourced and then reappeared.

Mike

2. danpass macrumors 68020

danpass

don't believe so.

Usage field still shows the right usage and standby and the bottom shows the last reset as several days ago.

Not sure if that would be affected though.

3. Bacong macrumors 68020

Bacong

that's funny because it's 12:03 AM on July 7th and 3 minutes ago I looked down at my phone and noticed that it had the apple logo on the screen and I did nothing to make that happen. I noticed the time was 12:00 AM and about 20-23 seconds and was wondering if the phone reset at midnight.

Did anyone else experience the same thing as me?

I looked at my iTunes and the iPhone 3GS vanished as a sourced and then reappeared.

Mike

4. Jeremy08 macrumors regular

I hate people like you, this is a forum, meant to share knowledge and solve problems, as well as spread rumors. NOT TO MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE. Screw you and the horse you rode in on.

5. Bacong macrumors 68020

Bacong

oh calm down charlie. It's pretty crazy to think that everyone's iPhone just randomly reset.

After all, we don't all have a zUnephone :D

But no, weird that happened to you. Are you sure you weren't updating or somehow turned it off?

6. YankeeSR23 thread starter macrumors member

Thanx guys for the help

It appears no one else had the same thing happen to them. To those that felt the need to mock me you can take a long walk off a short pier.

I was being serious. I figured I would give exact time cause it happened so close to midnight. I was not doing an update or anything. It just seemed to reset on its own.

And I would never have any M$ stuff in my house. I just got rid of all M$ stuff in my house..

7. flurffmeister macrumors member

If it for some reason runs physically out of memory, it will just reboot automatically, because it doesn't have swap space like computers do.