Did anyone get an email abut Upgrade Credit?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mikey28, Jun 18, 2009.

1. mikey28 macrumors 6502

I read that either Apple / ATT would send an email about upgrade credit. I was told by ATT that I qualify for $200 upgrade credit, (pre-order 32GB $499 /Apple)

But I didn't get an email. Did you?

2. Unfair macrumors member

I'm curious about this.
    I pre-ordered through Apple, at the $399 non-upgrade eligible price.
    However, the recent changes to the upgrade time-line put me in place for the cheaper price. ($199).

My Apple order status still shows the $399 price - I've been watching my account to see when they take out the money - but so far it hasn't happened.

I'm sure there will be some long involved dramatic process to getting credited $200.

I'm actually very tempted to refuse delivery tomorrow of the phone and just head to Best Buy and grab one since they confirmed my account today is eligible for the upgrade.

3. staccato83 macrumors 6502a

staccato83

Also pre-ordered through Apple and I am now eligible for the standard upgrade pricing. I'm not sure how this process is going to work.

Anyone want to call Apple and find out? AT&Ts solution was to refuse delivery... give me a break. :rolleyes:

4. Chrisrokc macrumors regular

I bought two iPhone 3GS's on two of my family plan lines (I have 4, all have iPhone 3G). My bill is like 200+ a month with a FAN discount. Anyways, I received one email for one of the phones I purchase.

I did not receive an email for the other phone I bought. I am not sure why. If any line were to get that discount it would be the one that didn't get the email. I am sure they will sort it out.