Did anyone know about this???

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tomhilfiger, Jul 17, 2008.

1. tomhilfiger macrumors newbie

I haven't seen this anywhere... and I'm not sure if it's from the 2.0 firmware or if it's been around forever. If you press the home button (the circle one at the bottom) and the power button together, it takes a snapshot of your current screen that saves it in your photos app. Anyways, I thought it was cool and perhaps helpful for those that did not know about this. If so, I apologize for the repost :p

2. MacGeek7 macrumors 6502a

MacGeek7

yep - that's a new feature - it's nice that you don't have to use a hack just to get a screen shot of your home screen

3. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

How did Apps on the app store get the screenshots? Were their iPhones jailbroken?
    How have some of new the tutorials gotten screenshots on 2.0?

Yes, as you can tell, this is a repost :p

4. gentlegiantcrai macrumors regular

Those were probably taken with the developer program, where they took it on a simulator iphone.

5. ruinfx macrumors 6502a

stop traffic this is breaking news

if only there was a way to look through old threads to see if this topic has already been discussed.

6. dxpx macrumors member

dxpx

whats everyone's deal with cutting down others on these forums? if you already knew about said subject - then how about just looking the other way and not being such a sour critic?

i mean honestly - is it that painful to read something more than once? to the point where you have to make a crude remark flexing your already obtained knowledge?

c'mon MR community, you're bigger than this.