did anyone know this?!?!

puckhead193

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 25, 2004
NY
I think i'm special or slow but if hold option+ command + number (responding to the bookmark bar in safari) it goes to that link....
Did anyone know that.... or am i just a extermly slow and special.... :eek: :confused: :cool:

(be honest u can call me retarted; don't feel bad, i know i'm slow and special :rolleyes: )

mduser63

macrumors 68040
Nov 9, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
I knew this, but not because anyone told me, just because I figured it out like you did. So, don't feel bad that you hadn't heard about it before, and good job on figuring it out :p. By the way, you don't have to hold command-OPTION-number, just command-number works fine.

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
What's cooler is that you don't even have to have the bookmark bar showing. I don't have mine up because it looks a bit ugly, it detracts from the pure, simple interface of Safari although I am on a 12 inch screen so to be honest, it doesn't take much to make my screen cluttered.

5300cs

macrumors 68000
Nov 24, 2002
japan
Yeah that IS cool, thanks!

At least you didn't say "Hey if you unplug the iPod's headphones while it's playing it automatically pauses!!" :D

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
I believe he thinks he is too smart for us, but his lapse in smartness causes him to ask for help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.