Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

IGWT15

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 1, 2015
Miami, Florida
Hello folks,

Did anyone else noticed if the no longer have all of their website passwords located in their Website and App passwords section? I sure did lose them, :mad: and even after restoring my iPhone from my last backup which had them all. Anyone else affected?

Diamond Dog

Cancelled
Apr 6, 2018
iCloud Keychain isn't part of your full backup. It's a separate item synced with your iCloud account even without full backups being done. I'd highly suggest going to the iCloud section of your device and turning on iCloud Keychain to see if that brings them all back.

Reactions: Stalyn

SeanLe

macrumors member
Dec 2, 2017
Australia
Hello folks,

Did anyone else noticed if the no longer have all of their website passwords located in their Website and App passwords section? I sure did lose them, :mad: and even after restoring my iPhone from my last backup which had them all. Anyone else affected?

If you’re backing up with iTunes, there’s a box you need to tick to encrypt the backup, then that way it will backup your passwords, health data, etc from your old phone. I only just noticed this feature just recently. Hope this helps! :)

Reactions: Mabus51
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.