Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ihakim

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 11, 2012
Stanford, CA
I'm curious to see what decals everyone ordered for their soon to be delivered (I hope) machines!

Personally, I enjoy minimalistic designs so I ordered this one:

il_570xN.326846362.jpg

ladeer

macrumors 6502
Feb 15, 2007
I am pretty sure both of the people on this thread work for the decal site and are trying to disguise their shameless attempt at advertising via fake conversation.

Personally they have no taste in my book (both the decal and the people)

ihakim

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 11, 2012
Stanford, CA
Ouch. I'm surprised my post was perceived that way. If a mod wants to delete this thread, go ahead. I was just curious and anticipating my macbook arriving.

jcpb

macrumors 6502a
Jun 5, 2012
Pic taken with my 4S, cropped and downsized, with the various stickers I have laying around. Very blurry but yeah.

First two posts really sound like an ad.

Attachments

• IMG_0079r.jpg
    IMG_0079r.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 226

ixodes

macrumors 601
Jan 11, 2012
Pacific Coast, USA
My how paranoid can you get?

A couple of harmless posts and they are immediately labeled suspicious.

Thankfully I'm not that uptight and negative :)

BrianMR

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2007
USA
I'm surprised at the paranoia. I've had a Totoro sticker on my 2010 MacBook Pro since it was new, and I always get great comments. I'm shopping for a new one for my retina MBP and landed on this odd thread.

With all the same-as-everyone-else Macbooks at my office, it's nice to have one that stands out.

Kraznoff

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2010
I am pretty sure both of the people on this thread work for the decal site and are trying to disguise their shameless attempt at advertising via fake conversation.

Personally they have no taste in my book (both the decal and the people)

Who cares? Most of the posts in the forums are useless anyway. At least this one will have some cool stickers to look at.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.